Vaccine Assessment Grid
The Vaccine Assessment Grid is the table of the dosage-based assessment amounts for vaccines administered by providers and covered by the state’s Childhood Vaccine Program.Learn More
Provider Billing Guide
Submitting dosage-based assessments (DBA) claims with WVA is easy. The WVA Private Insurance Assessment Billing Provider Guide is a PDF which contains the information required to be compliant with the WVA’s governing statute and Plan of Operation in an easy to follow brochure.Learn More
Payer Compliance Guide
The WVA Health Insurers & TPAs Compliance Guide is a PDF which contains the information required to be compliant with the WVA’s governing statute and Plan of Operation in an easy to follow brochure.Learn More
The WVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of Washington. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- All children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- 2021-2022 Annual Report
- 2023-24 WVA Vaccine Assessment Grid, PDF Version
- 2023-24 WVA Vaccine Assessment Grid, Excel Version
- 2023-03-03 WA Department of Health Letter re: Starting HPV at Age 9
- 2022-23 WVA Vaccine Grid, (Update 03/03/2023) Excel Version
- 2022-23 WVA Vaccine Grid, (Update 03/03/2023) PDF Version
- 2022-03-03 Provider Bulletin re: 2023-03-03 New Rotarix NDC
- 2022-03-03 Payer Bulletin re: 2023-03-03 New Rotarix NDC
- 2022-11-04 Provider Bulletin re: 2023-01-01 Vaccine Additions
- 2022-11-04 Payer Bulletin re: 2023-01-01 Vaccine Additions
- 2022-21 Audited Financial Statements
- WA DOH Letter Regarding Patient Cost-Sharing: February 10, 2022
- Tips on the Assessment Grid