The WVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of Washington. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- All children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- WVA Operations Committee Meeting Agenda: December 5, 2019 (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF)
- WVA Board of Directors Meeting Minutes: November 7, 2019 (PDF)
- WVA Vaccine Committee Meeting Packet: November 7, 2019 (PDF)
- TPA Registration Process (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Annual Report (PDF)
- WVA Assessment Grid Effective July 1, 2019-PDF (PDF)
- WVA Operations Committee Meeting: December 5, 2019
- WVA Board of Directors Meeting: November 7, 2019