The WVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of Washington. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- All children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- WVA Board of Directors Draft Meeting Minutes: April 23, 2020 (PDF) - Posted 5.19.2020
- WVA Finance Committee Meeting Packet: May 21, 2020 (PDF)
- 2020-21 WVA Vaccine Assessment Grid, Excel Version (PDF) - Approved 05.07.2020
- 2020-21 WVA Vaccine Assessment Grid, PDF Version (PDF) - Approved 05.07.2020
- WVA Operations Committee Meeting Packet: May 7, 2020 (PDF)
- 2020-04-23 Board Meeting Packet_Revised 04.22.2020 (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF)
- TPA Registration Process (PDF)
- WVA Assessment Grid Effective July 1, 2019-PDF (PDF)
- WVA Operations Committee Meeting: December 5, 2019
- WVA Board of Directors Meeting: November 7, 2019