The WVA facilitates universal purchase of vaccines for the children of Washington. By collecting payments from health plans, insurers, and other payers and remitting the funds to the state, we make it possible for:
- Physicians, clinics, and hospitals to receive state-supplied vaccines at no charge.
- All children to have easy access to critical vaccines.
- All payers to participate in one of the most efficient, cost-effective systems in the country for purchasing and distributing childhood vaccines.
News & Notices
- WVA Finance Committee Meeting Packet: September 17, 2020 (PDF)
- 2020-08-20 WVA Executive Committee Meeting Packet (PDF)
- Provider Advisory on the New Provider & Payer Guide (PDF)
- Tips on the Assessment Grid (PDF)
- Private Insurance Assessment Billing Provider & Payer Guide (PDF) - ** NEW ** June 2020
- ** Current ** 2020-21 WVA Vaccine Assessment Grid, Excel Version (PDF) - Approved 05.07.2020
- ** Current ** 2020-21 WVA Vaccine Assessment Grid, PDF Version (PDF) - Approved 05.07.2020
- 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF)
- TPA Registration Process (PDF)